We need to know more information about your operating system and applications installed on your PC.
You can help us to solve this case by following these instructions:
1. Download Autoruns (it shows what programs are configured to run during system bootup)
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysi ... 63902.aspx
(copy and paste this link)
2. Extract it to any folder.
3. Run autoruns.exe (not autorunsc.exe)
4. Wait till it finishes gathering data(few seconds)
5. Choose 'Everything' tab (it should be opened by default)
6. In top-left corner press File->Save->yourfilename (choose *.arn extension right under filename)
7. Compress it to either .zip/.rar/.7z format it and attach it here.
Thank you for your cooperation.
habs grad gemacht. da bin ich mal gespannt :)